We are young, fun and full of energy. Will you join us?
We are seeking a strong candidate with passion to fill the Digital Marketing Manager position for Amovens office in central Madrid. You will be part of the marketing team at Amovens, one of the fastest growing startups and leader in the sector in Spain.
We improve people’s lives through car social revolution, thanks to a wide range of offers to our more than 1,7 million users: ridesharing, P2P car rental and an innovative car leasing concept.
You will work in a young and collaborative environment, where you will learn every day and with possibilities for unlimited growth.
- Knowledge of paid campaigns, leading planning, execution, and reporting.
- Create and develop creative ideas to boost awareness, engagement, and acquisition/retention.
- Manage closely performance targets across spend, lead generation, conversion, attribution and ROAS.
- Measure attribution, conversion and creative performance; managing workflow for continuous testing, iteration, and learning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with analytics, creative and social marketing teams.
- Identifying, vetting and testing new and emerging products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiency within the channel.
- Supporting Marketing department in other tasks.
- Business Administration or Marketing graduate
- 1-2 year experience executing and managing performance-based paid campaigns (PPC)
- Developing, launching and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Knowledge of landing pages platform
- Has managed paid-media budgets
- Startup experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to derive campaign insights/optimize program performance
- Knowledge about third-party analytics platforms and attribution technology
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Intuitive and curious by nature
- English level C1
Cool stuff we offer:
● Private health insurance
● Free Amovens credit
● Flexible working environment & hours
● Regular fun team events
● Social benefits (fresh fruit, free coffee, Gym4Less, etc.)
● Young, international and talented team
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.